"HELP! WHAT DID I DO, NOW?"
(All the things that you could have missed.)
Tech takes two to tango. Our side and your side. Here's a list of things our users have experienced and then said, "My Bad." Remember PATIENCE is KEY! Again Patience and breathe. You can do this!
1. Use a device with a big screen.
* Streamstock's Video Chat Virtual VenYou works BEST on a Laptop or Desktop using Chrome Browser. (Chrome Browser is a MUST if you're a Purchasing Host.)
TIP: Your phone has a small screen so you will need to turn it horizontally to see your friends. You're better off on a bigger device if possible or webcast it to your big screen.
2. How is your internet speed?
* (There is a Speed test on the GroupView FAQ). Check your internet speed before the event.
(*Using an Ethernet cable hardwired into your modem will give you a clear stream especially if you are the Purchasing Host.)
3. Do you have another camera sharing program on?
* Make sure to quit out of all other Camera sharing programs, (i.e. Zoom, etc.)
Wait! Do you have a Camera on your device at all?!!!
* A Camera is a MUST in order for your friends to see you! Make sure your device has a Camera.
4. How strong is your internet connection?
* Is someone in the house online using a different device? Tell the kids to give the Xbox or PS5 a break. Go outside...You're watching your show with your friends!
5. Do you have Antivirus software installed?
* It may be interfering. Turn it off.